Artistically Inked Thank You Card

Friday, June 11, 2021

Happy FRI-YAY! SO excited the weekend is finally here, this has felt like the longest week EVER.

Weather is supposed to be great here in Markham, Ontario this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to spending some time outdoors!

Today, I'm sharing a card I created during a Facebook Live last Sunday. It's a card that was designed by my friend Jennifer Hill from One Crafty Sister for our Summer Stamp Camp! Stay tuned for a full blog post about Stamp Camp - the cards we made, pillow gifts, the beefed up goodie bags and so much more!

The video replay for this card is at the bottom of this blog post.

Here's my card:

My card starts off with a Pale Papaya card base. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite new colours, I just love the soft peach and how it combines so nicely with so many of our other colours.

I added a panel of basic white cardstock, embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. This folder is likely my most used embossing folder, it's perfect for any age, gender or occasion!

I added three pieces of Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper. This gorgeous paper has beautiful swirls of colour that mimic an alcohol and ink blending technique that's super on trend right now! The gorgeous gold details in the paper make it look super glam, don't you think?


I used the Artistically Inked Stamp Set to stamp the 'thanks' sentiment. I love the size and font of this greeting and can see myself using it often! I embellished the card with gold foil die cuts from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack and some gorgeous shimmery flowers. I used the Flowers and Leaves Punch and the new Shimmer Vellum to create these layered flowers. 

Here's a look at Jen's original card from Stamp Camp. As you can see, my card is very similar, with the exception of a few minor changes. I simply LOVED her card and it was definitely a fan favourite with our stampers that day! 



I hope you enjoyed this post today and that it inspires you to get out your stamps and ink and create something beautiful!

All of the supplies used to make this card are available in my Online Store, click on the thumbnails below to purchase them and begin creating with them!

Here's the video replay:


Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Please comment below with any questions or tell me what you think of the card!

Hugs, 
Zahra












I have a fun opportunity for you coming up in July – a Stamp Camp in a Box.

Think all the fun things we love about an event, but with the flexibility for you to do the projects at your leisure and when is most convenient for you.

Included in the Stamp Camp in a box will be $50 in product, 8 Make-n-Takes (6 cards, 2 other), 2 pillow gifts, and an exclusive gift. The cost is $100 which includes shipping.

The Make-n-Takes use the beautiful Plentiful Plants Bundle, which you will need to put them together. If you do not already have this bundle, you can add it to the event, which I am offering at cost. 

You also have the option to tack on two classes – a Christmas in July and Create with Friends class for an additional fee.

If you want to do things all on your own, you can purchase just the PDF for the Make-n-Takes.

You can find ALL the information and a form to register here. Space is limited so don’t wait!!!








Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs