A Simply Stunning Thank You Card

Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Hello hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, so happy you're here. In this post, I'll be sharing a simply stunning 'thank you' card, featuring the Sun Prints Suite as part of our November All Star Tutorial Design Team Blog Hop:


This month, we are featuring a gorgeous suite of products in our Stampin' Up! Annual 2022-2023 Catalogue, called Sun Prints. And as you might expect, this suite has stunning images and printed paper and has a gorgeous nature vibe to it. Here's my card for today's hop:


I'm ALWAYS in need of thank you cards to let people in my life know I'm grateful for them, so this sentiment was perfect for the card. You'll find all of the supplies used (and shopping links) below.

Here are the details:
  • I used a thick white card base, though you could use any coordinating colour as the whole card base is covered
  • I chose a neutral print from the Sun Prints Designer Paper and cut a panel large enough to cover the card base
  • I embossed a smaller piece of white cardstock using the Fern 3D embossing folder
  • I stamped and die cut the images using the Nature's Prints Stamp Set and coordinating dies
  • I die cut additional pieces to add in the background
  • The sentiment is heat embossed onto a die cut label from the Nature's Prints Dies
  • To embellish, I added some shimmery ribbon and Iridescent Pearls


I love the neutral colour combo of this card, with some pops of yellow, makes me happy!

If you're loving this vibe, you'll definitely want to check out our November All Star Tutorial bundle, there's so much inspiration from this talented group of crafters! And if you like to see things demonstrated step-by-step, you'll love the video tutorial format accompanied by our PDF with photos, supply lists and measurements. 



Here's how you can get your hands on this VIDEO tutorial bundle:
  1. Purchase the November 2022 Tutorial Bundle featuring the Sun Prints Suite - $19.50 CLICK HERE
  2. Place an order in my Online Store for $50 or more and get it FREE! CLICK HERE TO SHOP
  3. Or simply, become a part of my creative community the Pretty in pINKsters, they get all my tutorials for free! CLICK HERE
And for even MORE inspiration, go check out the projects created by the other talented creators in our design team:



I would love to hear what you think of the card, please let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
xo
Zahra






Product List
Nature's Prints Bundle (English)
$76.50
Sun Prints 12” X 12” (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$12.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Starry Sky 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Starry Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Gray Granite Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Fern 3 D Embossing Folder
$12.25
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$41.00
Basics Embossing Powders
$25.00
Embossing Additions Tool Kit
$37.00
Gray Granite 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Shimmer Ribbon
$9.75
Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels
$10.25
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00
Stampin' Seal
$11.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Zahra! Thanks for your inspiration on our All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The pops of yellow are really striking.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs