Creative Stampers Tutorial Group Blog Hop - Beautiful Autumn

Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Hey hey crafty friends!

Can't believe it's September already! My kiddos are getting ready to go back to school and I started back at work this week. I won't lie, there's lots of anxiety about what back to school/work will look like, but we're all just taking it one day at a time. I'm so grateful to have this papercrafting hobby in my life, it's definitely a good distraction and helps to calm my nerves. 

I'm coming to you today with a project as part of a Blog Hop I'm doing with my Creative Stampers Tutorial Group friends. This month, we have an awesome MEGA tutorial bundle featuring TWENTY Fall and Halloween projects. You will LOVE all the project inspiration in this amazing tutorial bundle, more details on how to get it below. I created both a Halloween and an Autumn-inspired project for this month's bundle, here's a sneak peek of my Autumn Project: 

gilded autumn, autumn cards, fall cards, gratitude cards, thank you cards, easy papercrafting, easy cardmaking, beautiful autumn

I am in love with the Gilded Autumn suite in the Holiday Catalogue, just can't get enough of the rich colours, beautiful image and sentiment stamps and the texture and colour of the two ribbons in this suite. I also really love that the sentiments in this stamp set are not specific to Autumn or Thanksgiving, they can be used year round, so more bang for your buck! My card for today features some of the products in this suite:

gilded autumn, autumn cards, fall cards, gratitude cards, thank you cards, easy papercrafting, easy cardmaking, beautiful autumn





gilded autumn, autumn cards, fall cards, gratitude cards, thank you cards, easy papercrafting, easy cardmaking, beautiful autumn

All of the products used on this project can be purchased from my Online Store, you can find a full supply list below. Here are the details for the card:

  • Mint Macaron card base: 4.25 x 11", score at 5.5"
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
    • 3 x 3" (for circle)
    • Scrap (for leaves)
  • Brushed Metallic Cardstock: 4.25 x 1.75"
  • Designer Series Paper: 
    • 4.25 x 1.5"
    • 3.75 x 0.5
Additional details:
  • I used Clear Wink of Stella to add a sparkly splatter to the card base, I simply tapped the barrel against my bone folder a few times
  • For the leaves, I stamped the outline in full strength and the inner (fill) in half strength, meaning I stamped some of the ink off on a scrap piece of paper
  • Once the leaves were stamped, I punched them out using the Autumn Punch Pack - easy peasy lemon squeezy!
gilded autumn, autumn cards, fall cards, gratitude cards, thank you cards, easy papercrafting, easy cardmaking, beautiful autumn

gilded autumn, autumn cards, fall cards, gratitude cards, thank you cards, easy papercrafting, easy cardmaking, beautiful autumn


I hope you liked the card, thanks so much for stopping by! 

Please check out the other blogs in this hop for even more inspiration:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Zahra

You can receive the MEGA Tutorial Bundle for FREE when you place any size order in my Online Store.

If you enjoyed this post:

 

Product List

7 comments :

  1. I love the simplicity of this card! Very Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Zahra! Mint Macaron is so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lisa Marie! It really is so soothing...

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card, Zahra! I just love these cute little acorn and leaves that the beautiful DSP. You have shown them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs