CARD CLUB PROGRAM LAUNCH!

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Hello there crafty friend!

I'm SUPER excited to launch my very first Card Club to go program, the first one will be this month! Would you like to receive an exclusive crafting kit complete with make and takes, product swag and NO design or guess work? Do you like receiving fun VIP perks including early sale access and free product? Then Card Club is for you!

I'm excited to launch October's Card Club, featuring the Tag Buffet Stamp Set! I knew when I saw this set, that it was a special one. Not only does it coordinate with our Tag Buffet Kit, it's perfect to create beautiful holiday cards with. Here's a sneak peek:


You can find more details about my Card Club Program and a link to subscribe HERE

You will need the following supplies to complete the projects for the October Card Club (or substitute what you have):
  • Tag Buffet Stamp Set (153612)
  • Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad (147083)
  • Shaded Spruce Ink Pad (147088)
  • Just Jade Stampin' Blends (153107)
  • Real Red Stampin' Blends (154899)
  • Basic Stampin' Supplies: Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Adhesives, Clear Blocks
Add on any or all of the above, free shipping! To do so, email me at zahraTpremji@gmail.com

This program is designed to help you create beautiful cards without having to spend too much time scouring Pinterest and agonizing over the designs. The projects are simple yet stunning and you'll receive step by step instructions and tutorials, so you'll be set up for success no matter your crafting experience!

I hope you'll join me for this month's inaugural Card Club! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Hugs,
Zahra

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs