All-Star Tutorial Blog Hop: Fine Art Floral

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Hey there (again) crafty friends! 

You might be thinking: two blog posts in one day? Can't be! Well, it is...

I was honoured to be invited to join the All-Star Tutorial Bundle Group for the next six months and can I say, I am OVER THE MOON excited?! So many of the stampers in this group are an inspiration for me and my crafting so to be able to create and share my work with you alongside these amazing peeps is just so awesome! Today, we are inviting you to join us for a Blog Hop, featuring projects from the Fine Art Floral Suite in the new January to June Mini Catalogue.  If you wish to subscribe to receive these amazing monthly tutorials or just wish to try it for the month of January, you'll find details HERE.


This suite of products is simply stunning with gorgeous handpainted floral designer series paper, beautiful ribbon and a versatile stamp set with coordinating dies. Check out some of the gorgeous samples using this suite:


Here's the project I'm sharing with you today


I can't lie, I'm kinda smitten by how it turned out. It's not at all the colour combination I had originally envisioned for the card but I do love it! I love the bright Poppy Parade card base paired with the subtle pink (Petal Pink) and green (Mossy Meadow). I stamped the large flower from the set in Poppy Parade to add a tone on tone background. I wanted to add some tiny hits of gold to the card and used my Wink of Stella Brush to do so, along with some heat embossing (thank you) and gold pearls.



I love die cut words, so when I saw the 'just want to say' in this die set, I was sold! It pairs so well with all of the sentiments in the set, although they can be used without the dies too. I used a pretty detailed border from the Ornate Borders dies and added the Fine Art Floral ribbon for some texture and extra sparkle.

You can find all the supplies for this project below, all products can be purchased from my online store. Here are the measurements:
  • Poppy Parade card base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Designer Series Paper strip: 5" x 1"
  • Petal Pink Ornate Border: 1 1/4" x 4 7/8"
  • Mossy Meadow Stitched Circle: 2 1/2"
  • Fine Art Ribbon: 7"
  • Scrap of DSP for 'thank you' - heat emboss and hand cut
You are definitely going to want to add this suite to your craft supply shelves! You'll get our tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase it from my online store or place any order over $50. This tutorial bundle includes 12 amazing projects and tutorial videos walking you through, step by step, how to create the projects. You can read more about how to get your hands on this month's tutorial bundle here.


Here's a sneak peek of my project for the bundle this month:


I hope you enjoyed this project, be sure to hop along with the rest of our group to see even more amazing inspiration using this suite! Thank you SO much for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!

Love,
Zahra





 



If you enjoyed this post:

Product List

9 comments :

  1. Love the vibrancy of this card! Wonderful creation, Zahra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zahra, so excited to have you on the All Star Design team. Love your work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Cheryll, so happy to join you all xx

      Delete
  3. WOW, I love how this packs a punch with Poppy Parade. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the pop of colour from the Poppy Parade background! Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words really pop on the vibrant Poppy Parade background. Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibrant and pretty Zahra! Thanks for your inspiration on our All Star Video Tutorial Bundle Design Team!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs