Darling Donkey meets Oh So Ombre!

Wednesday, January 06, 2021


Hey there crafty friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I'm hopping along with my Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle friends to bring you some project inspiration! This month, we're featuring products from our amazing limited time promotion, Stampin' Up!'s SALEABRATION! It's truly the most wonderful time of year for crafters, as we get free product with a qualifying order and who doesn't love getting FREE stuff??

We've put together an awesome bundle of tutorials featuring some of our favourite Saleabration products, I chose the cute Darling Donkeys stamp set and the beautiful Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper. Here's the sneak peek of the project I created for our tutorial bundle:


And here's the project I've created for today's blog post:

Darling Donkeys, Oh So Ombre, Hippo & Friends, simple card, donkey card, birthday card, handmade card


Here's the scoop:
  • I used a Coastal Cabana card base, I love this bright cheery colour (8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4")
  • I added a panel of the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (3 3/4" x 5 1/2")
  • I used a strip of Soft Seafoam (3 3/4" x 1") across the middle section of the card
  • Using striped twine, I wrapped a piece over the Soft Seafoam cardstock and tied it in a bow
  • The Hippo & Friends Dies were perfect for creating a label to stamp the donkey on as well as some cute flowers to add pops of colour
  • I stamped the donkey in Memento Black and coloured it in using Stampin' Blends
  • I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a small strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock
  • I embellished using rhinestones
Darling Donkeys, Oh So Ombre, Hippo & Friends, simple card, donkey card, birthday card, handmade card

Isn't this little guy so cute?? He just makes me so happy 😊I hope you enjoyed this project!

If you liked this card, you'll LOVE the inspiration in this blog hop as well as our Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle:


You can get this tutorial bundle for FREE with any size order placed in my Online Store or you can purchase it for $22. 

Be sure to click here to check out the other amazing projects in this hop: 

Thanks again for stopping by!

xo
Zahra

If you enjoyed this post:

Product List

3 comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs