Bright and Cheery Slimline Card featuring In Bloom Bundle

Thursday, January 07, 2021

Hey crafty friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a card I made using the new In Bloom Bundle from the Stampin' Up! January to June Mini Catalogue. When I saw the gorgeous Pierced Blooms Dies that coordinate with the In Bloom Stamp Set, I knew exactly what I was going to do first!

I'm a HUGE fan of black and white backgrounds with a pop of colour. In fact, every time I get a new set of flower dies - cause you can't just have one, right? - I make a black and white card with bright flowers. For the slimline card layout, I played along with Freshly Made Sketches, I just love this layout!

Here's the sketch:

Here are the cards I made:


Don't they just make you so happy? I love the fun background pattern with a hint of Magenta Madness peeking out between the layers. Those pierced flowers are just so gorgeous. And I just LOVE the fun and playful! I'm saving one for sure for a special friend who I know is going to crush a huge goal soon :) Can't wait to give it to her!


I really can't decide which background I love more, they're both so eye catching! These papers are from the new True Love Designer Series Paper, which is a full pack of black and white patterns...oh my heart! In addition to various geometric patterns, there are gorgeous floral patterns just begging to be coloured. On my card, I've also used the new Matte Black Dots - they add a fun, modern look to the projects. I see myself ordering many packs of these in the next few months!



Here's a video of the Facebook Live Replay of me creating this card, enjoy!


If you live in Canada, don't already have a demonstrator and would like to order any of these products, you can do so from my Online Store, I would love to be your demonstrator! 

Please leave a comment below and let me know which of the two backgrounds you like better! Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!

Love,
Zahra

If you enjoyed this post:

Product List 

4 comments :

  1. Pretty cards! I love the black and white graphic backgrounds because they show off the colorful flowers perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comment, Jen!

      Delete
  2. Super-cute cards in such gorgeous colours! So bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs