One Simple Layout, Three Beautiful Cards!

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Hello there and thanks for stopping by!

Today I'm sharing with you a simple layout that you can use to make some quick and easy cards! I was in such a creative rut yesterday. I had to design for my weekly Facebook Live and I knew I wanted to use some products from our Saleabration promotion, since Saleabration is ending soon (February 28th). I was tired after a long work day and the mojo was just NOT flowing. I sat and stared at the paper and stamps and waited and waited and nothing. Has that every happened to you?

When I'm in a creative rut, finding a good card sketch has never failed me. So off I went to my Pinterest Card Sketch board to look for a sketch. Here's the sketch I used as my jumping off point:

I changed up the sketch a little and created these cards:

I just LOVE the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, featured on each of the cards. I used the Touch of Ink Stamp Set. Both of these products are currently free as part of our Saleabration promotion, which ends on February 28th. Full disclosure: I have had the Touch of Ink stamp set since December and it only saw ink for the first time today. I wish I had used it sooner, it's such a beautiful set! During Saleabration, the paper is free with any $60 order (CDN) and the stamp set is free with any $120 order. These cannot be purchased, they can only be earned for free with a qualifying order. This promotion ends soon, so if you don't already have these, don't delay!

I used the colours in the designer paper as a guide for the Cardstock and ink colours. Aside from the different Cardstock and ink colours, I used the same embossing folder and embellishments on each of the card, so you just need a few supplies to recreate them!

Here's the Petal Pink Card:



Here's the Pool Party Card:





Here's the Misty Moonlight Card:




Here are the card measurements:

  • Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
  • Layer: 3 3/4 x 5, embossed with Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder (optional)
  • Designer Series Paper: 2 x 5
  • any shape for image and sentiment
  • embellishments: Linen Thread and Metallic Pearls 
Here's a video tutorial showing how I made the cards:


I hope you like the cards, please let me know which one is your fave! 

If you love these cards and wish to purchase any supplies, you can do so from my Online Store, I would love to be your Demonstrator! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 









If you enjoyed this post:



Product List

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful cards! Blue one is my favorite! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs