Hydrangea Haven Creative Stampers Blog Hop

Wednesday, March 03, 2021


Hello there and thanks for stopping in!

I'm hopping along with my Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle friends to bring you some springtime project inspiration. With all the snow that's been falling here in Ontario, I am longing for warmer temps, longer days and beautiful florals and foliage. In the meantime, I'll immerse myself in some spring themed crafting.  For our tutorial bundle for March, our team has created gorgeous spring themed projects using products from the January to June Mini Catalogue. Here's a sneak peek of my tutorial project using the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection: 


Here's a little sneak peek of all of the projects from our Creative Stampers Design Team this month!



Here's the project I'm sharing with you for today's Blog Hop:


Here's the beautiful collection of coordinating products featured as part of this suite:


I stamped the outline image of the hydrangea in Memento Black Ink. For the second hydrangea stamp, I used the 'baby wipe' technique to create some variation in the colouring. To do this, I took 3 baby wipes and folded and stacked them and placed them in a clear stamp case. I used three ink refills - Rococo Rose, Petal Pink and Blushing Bride and applied drops sporadically onto the pile of baby wipes, creating an 'ink pad' to ink up the stamp. Here's what it looked like after I applied the drops:





Here are the details, should you wish to recreate the project:
  • Crumb Cake card base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
  • Designer Series Paper Layer: 4 1/2 x 3 1/2
  • Basic White Layer: 3 x 4, embossed with Painted Texture Embossing Folder
  • Die cut smaller flowers from Rococo Rose and Petal Pink cardstock
  • Die cut detailed leaf stem from Pear Pizzazz cardstock
  • Heat emboss sentiment in white onto Basic Black
  • Assemble with Stampin' Seal and Dimensionals and embellish with Linen Thread and pearls




If you'd like more inspiration for this suite and other spring themed projects, you'll definitely want to get your hands on our tutorial bundle this month. Here's how you can get access:

  1. Place any order of $35 or more in my Online Store and I'll send it to you for FREE via email
  2. Purchase the Tutorial for $15 by clicking here
  3. Purchase the Starter Kit and join our Pretty in pINKsters crafting community. All members in this community get my tutorials for free!
Be sure to hop along through the other blog posts listed below:





Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Zahra
xo









Order LIMITED TIME Butterfly Bouquet Products NOW



If you enjoyed this post:

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs