All Star Tutorial Blog Hop - Sand & Sea Friendship Card

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

 Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Today, I am hopping along with my friends in the All Star Tutorial Bundle Design team and we're featuring the gorgeous Sand and Sea Suite.

This bundle made its original appearance in the January to June Mini Catalogue and I was SUPER excited to see that it carried over into our new Annual Catalogue, woohooooo! Here's my project:


For this month's All Star Tutorial Bundle, we each designed a project - for a total of 12 amazing projects - and created a video and PDF tutorial for each. These have now been compiled together for our monthly tutorial bundle offering. 


There are three ways to access this exclusive tutorial:

  1. Purchase it directly by clicking here
  2. Place any order of $50 or more in my Online Store and receive the Tutorial Bundle as a gift from me!
  3. My pINKsters team members get my tutorials for FREE! Purchase the starter kit and join our fun crafting community to get these monthly tutorials (plus many other perks) for free. Click here for more information

Here's a sneak peek of my project for this month:



As soon as I pulled out my Sand and Sea bundle, I just knew I wanted to pair it with the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper, new in our Annual Catalogue. The gorgeous swirls with gold detailing make it a perfect backdrop for the stamps and dies in this bundle! 

For my card today, I started with a Basic White Thick Card Base and layered a sheet of Gold Foil, followed by a sheet of the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper.


I used some other new products, including the beautiful Shimmery Vellum and the Elegant Trim, both found in the Annual Catalogue. The Shimmer Vellum, when embossed and die cut is just STUNNING! I adhered this to the card using Glue Dots before wrapping the gold trim around the width of the card twice and tying a bow. For the sentiment, I used a background stamp from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set to add some colour to the die cut and heat embossed the sentiment in gold. I embellished with Champagne Rhinestones. 


It was a fairly simple card to make with a few tools, no fancy or time consuming techniques, but a gorgeous result, wouldn't you say?

All products used on today's project are available in my Online Store and are listed below.

I hope you enjoyed today's project! You'll find lots more inspiration for this bundle as you hop through the All Star Tutorial Design Team's blogs, enjoy!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Zahra
xo









Product List

4 comments :

  1. Stunning card Zahra! Thanks for your inspiration on our All Star Tutorial Bundle Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed shimmer vellum - takes cardmaking to another level! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs