CREATIVE STAMPERS BLOG HOP - HANDPENNED PETALS

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, today I'm hopping with my peeps on the Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Team to bring you lots of crafty inspiration and ideas! Come on in!


For this month's tutorial bundle, our task was to choose our favourite new bundle from the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and design a project with it. While there are so many things I love in the catalogue, I was particularly drawn to the Hand-Penned suite. I'm mildly obsessed with florals. Ok, very obsessed. I also really love soft pastels - I find them so soothing and pretty. So this suite spoke to me as soon as I saw it. Here's the card I designed for today's blog hop:


I started with a Pale Papaya card base and stuck down a panel of the GORGEOUS Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. I then used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut out a stitched scallop from the polka dotted pattern in the same paper pack and added this to my card. I stamped the floral arrangement in Memento Black onto Basic White cardstock and used So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya and Mint Macaron Inks to stamp the flowers over the outline image. I also stamped the sentiment in black onto a white scrap. 



Using the Penned Petals Dies, I cut out the stamped flowers and adhered them using Dimensionals to my card. I added a Linen Thread bow and stuck my sentiment down on top of it. I added some of my favourite new embellishments, Genial Gems to finish off the card. 

I created a simpler card using slightly different colours and elements. You can see them both side by side below:


You can find a video tutorial of these cards coming together below:


I love this suite so much, it's so pretty and soft and can be used for many different occasions. I've already created so many projects with these products, including my project for our tutorial bundle this month:


Our tutorial bundle for this month will be chock full of inspiration using new products and is sure to provide inspiration and ideas for you! Here are the ways you can get your hands on this tutorial:

  1. Get it for free by placing a minimum $35 order in my Online Store
  2. Get it for free by joining our Pretty in pINKsters community, who get all of my tutorials for free! 
  3. Purchase the Tutorial here for $20. The file will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check out all of the other blog posts from this talented group of stampers:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs